ISIPT Call for Submissions
9th Conference of the International Society of Interpersonal Psychotherapy:
Connecting People and Community: How IPT Brings Us Together
November 3-5, 2021
The International Society of Interpersonal Psychotherapy (ISIPT) welcomes scientific and clinical submissions for its 2021 biennial meeting, the 9th Conference of the International Society of Interpersonal Psychotherapy. This will be a virtual meeting, with a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions, Zoomed to you from sunny Florida November 3-5, 2021.
The ISIPT Scientific Program Committee invites you to not only attend the meeting, but to think about making your own IPT presentation to your colleagues. Submissions are open now for courses, symposia, and workshops. Poster and paper submissions will open July 1, 2021.
We encourage but do not require submissions to reflect the meeting’s theme of Connecting People and Community: How IPT Brings Us Together.
- March 8, 2021- Course, symposium and workshop submission portal open
- May 1, 2021- Course, symposium and workshop submissions are due
- June 15, 2021- Acceptance notification date for symposia, workshops and courses.
- July 1, 2021- Poster and paper submission portal open
- August 15, 2021- Poster and paper submissions are due
- September 30, 2021- Acceptance notification date for posters and papers.
- October 27, 2021- Session handouts and presentation files due
- November 1-2, 2021- ISIPT Pre-conference
- November 3-5, 2021- ISIPT Conference